-
December 20th, 2001, 08:35 PM
#31
Inactive Member
OK I think that's an excellent idea I have found some prize images of myself looking like an idiot but I'm not uploading them instead have a look at this http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/MODENA.mov
sorry you'll need quick time player,its me and a mate curb crawling in Italy trying to find a prostitute for a photographic shoot.There's a twist at the end,I'll upload some images later!!!!!!!
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.macosrumors.com/
-
December 20th, 2001, 09:25 PM
#32
Inactive Member
OK
in my youth I was always championing causes http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/young_Machead.jpg
I've calmed down alot in my old age and won't be going after any of you lot with swords!!!!!
This one's quite funny but basically the model turned up was pretty useless so they used me instead http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scott/model_Machead.jpg
and yes it really is me
what can I say this bloke didn't like it when I started giving him advice on 3 point turns and stuff http://freespace.virgin.net/sid.scot...ty_Machead.jpg
this shot has been retouched we flew into Marinello that morning and I looked quite rough so I've given myself abit of suntan and removed all my adolecent spots should of removed that bloke behind me but not often is he behind anyone!!!!
When I'm feeling brave I'll upload a stonkingly funny picture I look terrible You'll all love it!!!!!!
------------------
MACHEAD
http://www.macosrumors.com/
-
December 20th, 2001, 11:32 PM
#33
Inactive Member
-
December 21st, 2001, 12:08 AM
#34
Inactive Member
My, my, my, my Davis, quite the looker aren't we?
------------------
"Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."
-
December 21st, 2001, 01:03 AM
#35
Inactive Member
I bet that Roy Baty is just a pedophile, looking for someone to stalk . . .
heh, heh, heh.
------------------
-
December 21st, 2001, 03:26 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Davis,
Hey, I'm from Pensacola, maybe we can make a short film together.
------------------
"Personal Note: When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare at the sun; so once when I was six, I did."
-Maxamillian Cohen in Pi
-
December 21st, 2001, 03:31 AM
#37
Inactive Member
No I'm not a nonce, but....Kathy started it by saying she was 17. What is a man to do...
Davis now has an accent like Al Bundy...Sorry Davis but being the first to put your pic up here is bound to cause many a dig.
------------------
Your'll never eat a minted lamb bagel with onions in this town again!
-
December 21st, 2001, 04:26 AM
#38
Inactive Member
machead, well 'lovey' you can tickle my danglies anytime you hunk of a man!
AHEM!
[deep manly voice]
grunt! football, spotwelding, and all that kinda stuff ! machead you are a 12 yearold pretending to be a 21yr old in my eyes, whose voice is just breaking!
kathy you are ginger, i dunno why, its just one of these feelings i get from your posts?
HA AN IDEA!
why dont we all put a picture of ourself here on this very board (keep it clean), so at least we can visualise who we are talking to when... we... [no sexual inuendo meant] argue/discuss...!?
------------------
My preciousssssss!
[This message has been edited by steven_craig (edited December 20, 2001).]
-
December 21st, 2001, 06:02 AM
#39
Inactive Member
Davis
I'm into strange movies with twists, original plots, and cool endings. Like FIGHT CLUB and PI
------------------
"Personal Note: When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare at the sun; so once when I was six, I did."
-Maxamillian Cohen in Pi
-
December 21st, 2001, 06:32 AM
#40
Senior Hostboard Member
guess my age / caption competition:
http://pictures.friendsreunited.co.u...es/3528913.jpg
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks